Decision Tree Override
Promentra deliver pre-configured decision trees containing our configuration data. This will often need to be adjusted to work with the customer system.
However if you change a Promenta tree and then Promenta deliver a transport our changes could be overwritten and lost.
Hence to adjust a tree – you copy-and-override
Below shows the process flow that a Promenta solution goes through to request and receive a configuration value
Promenta trees will begin with /PROMENTA/ or /PRMNTCUS/
Customer trees should begine with Z_
For example if copying tree /PROMENTA/WSFI_JP005 (journal posting) –> create customer copy with name Z_WSFI_JP005
Create an Override
1. Use transaction code /PROMENTA/DEC_TREEV3
2. Enter tree id to be copied
3. Execute the Copy function and save the new tree in a transport
4. Override the Standard tree with the ID of the newly copied tree
Note : Enter the source/standard tree in the first screen
5. On the next screen – enter new override and save
6. make your configuration changes in the copied tree