The Audit Report mode can be used to display changes that have been made to the responsibility data from within the Promenta Workflow Responsibility program.
Note: Changes made to the data using the standard SAP transactions will not appear in the audit report.
NOTE: Transaction /PROMENTA/WF_RESP_00 can also be used which gives access to all modes of the program with the options for each mode shown in a separate tab on the selection screen.
- Date Range – These fields are used to specify the date range to be used when selecting the audit data and defaults to the previous year.
- Agent Id Field – This option is used to control the values that are displayed for ‘Agent’ assignment changes and at least one option must be selected:-
- Show Icon – An Icon is displayed to represent the object type of the agent.
- Show Text – A Text description is displayed to indicate the object type of the agent
- Show Key – The object key is displayed
The Audit Report contains the following columns:-
- Date – The date the change was made
- Time – The time the change was made
- User Name – The user name that made the change
- PV – The plan version
- Object Id – The id of the responsibility that was changed
- Type – The type of change that was made. Values are:-
- AG – Agent Assignment
- AP – Approver Group
- RY – Responsibity
- S – The planning status
- Start and End Dates -The effective dates of the change
- Old Value – The value that has been deleted
- New Value – The value that has been added
- Reference and Comment – The values entered in when the change was made