The representation below shows the (simplified) workflow process.
- The requester opens a Webflow request and completed the data
- The requester submits the process – workflow is started
- The workflow checks the Webflow configuration for this process – determines the approver
- The approver receives the task and can approve through email, SAP Business Workplace (SBWP) – or even mobile device*
- When the approver opens the item – control is handed to webflow to control the approvers interaction
- The approver approves the request – workflow is notified
- The workflow checks the Webflow configuration to determine the next step – this could be involving another approver, a background task or the workflow could be completed
Every step of the workflow process is audited in the Promenta Webflow system.